The International Conference is being organized on the occasion of Golden Jubilee year of the Department of Sociology, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
Tuesday to Thursday
10-12 December, 2019
The Special speakers and invitees
Here are some of our speakers
Prof. Valeriy Mansurov
President of the Russian Society of Sociologists, Russia
Prof. Simon Mapadimeng
Formerly President, South African Sociological Association (SASA);
Prof. Kiran Odhav
Coordinator, BRICS Sociologist Network, South Africa
Prof. Ofra ANSON
Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel,
Prof. Jayanathan Govender
University of Kwazulu-Natal, South Aftrica
Prof. Dai-Yeun Jeong,
(Emeritus Prof. of Environmental Sociology at Jeju National University, South Korea)
Prof. Constantopoulou Christiana
Professor of Sociology, Panteion University of Social & Political Sciences, Athens
Dr. Christiane Wagner
Visiting Professor of Aesthetics and Sciences of Communication, Postdoc, UNICAMP and Executive Board Member,/Secretary ISA- RC-14.
Prof. Monageng Mogalakwe
Former Head of Department of Sociology, University of Bostwana.
Prof. Sharlene Swartz
Executive Director of the Education and Skills Development research programme at the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC)
Dr. Dimitra Laurence Larochelle
New Sorbonne University Paris.
Dr Jade Le Grice
Lecturer School of Psychology
The University of Auckland ( New Zealand)
Dr. Yufi Adriyani
Dr. Ahmad Dirwan
Call For Paper
The organising committee invites academicians, researchers, Ph. D. candidates and practitioners worldwide to submit full papers to International Conference on SOCIETY: RECONSTRUCTION, REFLECTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ICSRRRSUK)10-12 December, 2019 This conference brings together avid researchers from local and foreign universities.
Topics of interest for submission include, but not limited to:
- Caste, Class, Gender and Religion base poverty and social inequalities
- Poverty eradications programmes and Social Security
- Poverty and Unorganized sector
- Poverty and social justice: theoretical approaches
- Women Work and employment
- Education: opportunities and challenges at local, regional and global level
- Women and Health: Prejudices biases
- Violence against dalits, minorities, women and girls
- Women and development: Policies and programmes
- Environmental issues: Climate change, Global warming and depletion of natural recourses
- Environmental sustainability
- Environmental crises and Challenges
- Environmental awareness and movement
- Global Environmental policies
- Media and international security,
- Media and emerging youth culture
- Media and Civil Society: Role and Responsibilities
- Media and contemporary social issues.
- Ageing issues and Problems
- Migration Issues and Challenges
- Development and Displacement
- Privatization of education
- Social Movement and Social Change
- Agrarian Crises: Causes and consequences and remedies
- Changing nature of Social Institutions
- Entrepreneurship and Development
- Persons with disabilities: Issues and Challenges
- Urbanisation, slums, homelessness, basic services, poverty and inequality
- Development paradigms: changing policies, practices and emerging realities
- Media and contemporary social issues.
- Federalism, Decentralization, Empowerment of local governments for conflict resolution
- New horizons in Urban Planning: issues and challenges
- Sanitation: Issues and Challenges
- Sustainable Development Goals: Trends, Concerns and Strategies
ONE Registration Fee Includes the following for the Registered authors:
- Welcome reception , Printed Participation & presentation Certificate
- Printed Name Card , Tea / Coffee on the conference days
- Conference Folder or Bag ,Lunch on the conference days
- Banquet, Participation in the technical programme
- Soft copy of Proceedings, With accommodation fee – accommodation will be provided
Once your paper is accepted the registration process begins, you have to complete the following four steps.
Step 1 - Registration Fee
It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the Technical Programme.
In case of First paper, FULL FEE will be charged and in case of additional papers 50% of the total fee per additional paper will be charged (only if the same author is being registered for all the papers).
|#||With Accommodation||Without accommodation||Accompany Person||Foreign delegates (USD)|
|1||Up to 10 October, 2019||INR 4000||INR 2500||INR 5000||$150|
|2||From 11 October, 2019 up to 30 October, 2019||INR 5000||INR 3500||INR 6000||$200|
|3||Spot Registration||------||INR 5000||INR 7000||$250|
For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay in Euros in any of the following Bank
|No||Bank||Branch||IFSC CODE||A/C No||Swift Code||Mobile / Ph. No||E-mail ID|
|1||UCO BANK||Vidyanagar, Kolhapur||UCBA0000289||A/C - 02890200000001||UCBAINBB024||0231-2606552 email@example.com|
|2||Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd||Shivaji Chowk, Kolhapur||IBKL0000463||A/C – 93010010001667||IBKLINBBSCK||0231 2-544804||rajaram.kothawale@ idbi.co.in|
|3||BANK OF INDIA||Laxmipuri, Kolhapur||BKID0000900||AC - 090020100002531 (B.O.I)||BKIDINBBKLP||0231-2640050 8459412115||kolhapur.kolhapur@ bankofindia.co.in|
|4||BANK OF MAHARASHTRA||Tarabai Park, Kolhapur||MAHB0001045||20027601139||MAHBINBBKOL||0231-2651773 firstname.lastname@example.org
After depositing / transferring money , kindly e-mail the receipt of payment to following e-mail id -
Online payment is available at
Step 2 - Copyright Transfer
Authors have to sign (for the individual paper)registration Form, and email that in PDF/JPG/PNG format.
Step 3 - Paper submission
Final date for abstract of the paper is 30 October, 2019. The abstract (500 words) shall be in MS Word Times New Roman format. The abstracts will be reviewed by an academic committee and final paper needs to be submitted on acceptance of abstract. The final date for submission of full paper (5000 words) is 20 November, 2019.
The papers may be submitted to the email address - email@example.com
For details please visit the conference website:http://srrr.in
Submit your paper via link
Step 4 -Registration
Fill registration form(online) + final paper (.doc/.docx, pdf format) that you like to publish in the conference proceedings online or at email id:firstname.lastname@example.org .
One registration is must to publish a paper and in that ONLY one person can attend the conference and can get all as mentioned in *ONE Registration Fee above. If co-author also like to register then each coauthor has to pay the USD 150 in order to get registered and get all things as covered in *ONE Registration Fee above. If author has more than one paper in the same conference then the author has to pay ONLY 50% of the total fee in order to publish the additional paper.
Submit Paper Online
Letter of invitation
A Letter of Invitation is a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa.
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed.
Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.
In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:
- Registration Form
- Payment Proof
- Passport size photo
- Passport Scan Copy
For those who require a visa, please note that the Organising Committee has no control over the visa application process, or the decision of the visa adjudicator in the embassy or consulate. The oraniser of conference are not responsible for actual visa issuances. The process length varies from individuals, you’re strongly advised to start your application as soon as you can.
Should your application be denied, we cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
Rules and regulations
- For paper Submission and Publication in international Conference:
- All Papers should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to Conferences.
- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper. The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- ICSRRRSUK accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by review committee.
- ICSRRRSUK may publish author's or co-author's emails online.
- ICSRRRSUK can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name in the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors of the paper.
- ICSRRRSUK not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original
- In any case if ICSRRRSUK receives the complain about the originality of the author and if it is found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- Attending ICSRRRSUK International Conference:
- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- The Organiser has all the rights to change the venue and date before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and date of event, all delegates will get the information via their registered email ID.
- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the
- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be allowed to participate in the conference and no money will be refunded.
- ICSRRRSUK will be not responsible for any kind of financial loss due to any ticket cancellation or any bookings of the registered participants if the conference gets cancel or re-scheduled to other place or date at any time.
- If at any time the author does not want to attain the conference and cancel the registration then no money will be refunded.
- ICSRRRSUK has all rights reserved, not to refund any money to registered author or co-author who attended the conference and accepts the publication
- Publication :
- ICSRRRSUK has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish .
- Payment made for the purpose of attending the ICSRRRSUK conferences will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for publicastion
- Plagiarism policy-
- The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
- All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to author for modification.
- If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification . In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
- Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in the same procedure as mentioned above.
Tentative Time Table
(The detailed programme schedule will be arranged in the following manner and will be finalized and communicated in due course of time):
Plenary Session- 1
Technical Session 1-
Technical Session1 continue–
Plenary Session- 2
Technical Session 2
Plenary Session- 3
Technical Session 3-
Technical Session 3 continue –
Plenary Session- 4
Technical Session 4
Plenary Session- 5
Technical Session 5-
Plenary Session- 6
Conference Venue : Shivaji University Campus, Kolhapur
Check our gallery from the recent events
How do I arrive the venue of the Conference?
The nearest Airport is Pune International Airport which is 235k.m. away. The organisers will make arrangements for the travel from the Pune International Airport to Shivaji University, Kolhapur for foreign delegates. The domastic flights are available from Banglore, tirupati and Hyderabad for Kolhapur. The nearest Railway Station is Chatrapti Shahu Maharaj Terminus, Kolhapur which is 5 k.m. away and Pre-paid taxi service is available at the railway Station or Bus Stand.
For our paper, there are three authors. Can all three of us participate?
NO, For one paper, only one person who makes the presentation can participate.
Can a person contribute more than one paper ?
NO, A person can contribute only one paper (including co-author).
Will you issue a certificate for the participants?
YES,Certificate will be issued to the participants.
I am planning to come with my wife. Will you provide facilities for my wife also?
The organisers will provide facilities for participant and registered accompanying person.
Is there any financial support for travel?
How do I get clarifications on my doubts?
Visit the conference website www.srrr.in. You are welcome to send your queries by email to.
Will there be boarding and lodging facilities?
YES,Participants will be provided accommodation in double occupancy rooms.
Will there be separate food for vegetarians?
YES,There will be separate food for vegetarians.
Will there be a pick up from the airport/railway station?
YES,The organisers will make arrangements for the local travel from Kolhapur Airport / Kolhapur Railway Station.